Monday 27 August 2012

One week to go and so much to do!

Having done three trips this week I feel I am fitter than I have been since I was a teenager. However I am still nursing bruised ribs and whilst they don't affect the ride they cause me difficulty when I sleep (or not! As the case may be). I am going to work on short sharp rides, flexibility and sleeping this week.  So I shall be riding in circles up local hills, playing golf, tidying the allotment, eating well and avoiding caffeine and alcohol in the run up to the big off.  I shall also be packing and reminding people to sponsor me.

Remember I am doing this with and for Parkinson's so please dig deep if you can or just a little if you can't and donate via....  Http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/thomasphipps   Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment