Saturday 1 September 2012

Last weekend before the journey.

So so grateful to everyone who has sponsored me the total is rapidly approaching £2500. Unbelievable!  Thanks to the traders of North St, Chimp house Gloucester rd, bishop rd community choir,  Tickenham Golf club and members, white city allotments, Bristol branch of Parkinson's uk and above all friends and family without whom I wouldn't have got this far.

This week I was hoping to build in some soft riding but the man flu took hold and stopped me even hitting the high carb diet I had planned.  Never mind it seems to be abating and at least my body is resting (sort of)   Now commences the packing phase. Help!  yon bag is way too heavy...
Watch this space.
To sponsor me go to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/thomasphipps

No comments:

Post a Comment